If you're a kid and you love animals, then you've found the right spot! The Wisconsin Humane Society has a variety of purr-fect ways for kids of all ages to get involved.
The health and safety of the young people who attend our programs is our top priority, and we have made some important changes to ensure everyone's safety, including:
- Limiting enrollment for each program to maintain physical distancing
- Asking families and staff to abide by a health policy and stay home if ill
- Increasing cleaning and handwashing
- Moving as many of our activities outside as possible
- Requiring all participants and youth programs staff to wear masks when inside
(Ages 6 - 12) Celebrate your special day by partying with friends and animals!
(Grades 1 - 9) A full day of animal adventure awaits! Join us for fun-filled winter, spring, and summer camps.
(Grades 1-6) While parents enjoy an evening to themselves, kids are invited to join us for an evening filled with exciting activities and animal friends! Happening every 2nd Friday of the month.
(K5 – Grade 12) Girl Scouts can tap into their love for animals with exclusive access to badge-specific programs, interactions with furry friends, and make lasting memories with their sister Girl Scouts.
Dog Care Merit Badge Clinic (BSA Scouts)
(Grades 5-12) Dogs can be a Scout's best friend! Work toward your Dog Care Merit Badge with the Wisconsin Humane Society.
For more information, please contact a member of our Youth Programs Team:
For all other inquiries, please email our Youth Programs Team.