If you're a kid and you love animals, then you've found the right spot! The Wisconsin Humane Society has a variety of purr-fect ways for kids of all ages to get involved.
***WHS has made some changes to our programs in response to COVID-19***
The health and safety of the young people who attend our programs is our top priority, and we have made some important changes to ensure everyone's safety, including:
- Limiting enrollment for each camp maintain physical distancing
- Limiting the number of people in the shelter building for other services
- Asking families and staff to abide by a health policy and stay home if ill
- Increasing cleaning and handwashing at camp
- Moving as many of our camp activities outside as possible
- Requiring all campers and staff to wear masks when inside
(Ages 5 - 14) Celebrate your special day by partying with the animals virtually!
(Grades 1 - 9) Enroll in a fun-filled, virtual camp for kids who love animals!
(Grades 1-6) A mid-week break to have some fun and meet animals!
(Grades 1-6) Celebrate the weekend with WHS during this Friday night program.
Virtual Adventures (Previously Scout Nights)
(K5 – Grade 6) BSA Scouts and Girl Scouts will learn valuable animal-related information, make crafts, and "meet" animals. Exclusive WHS badges and private programs are available.
(All ages) Tune in to the Wisconsin Humane Society Facebook page each Wednesday at 3:30 p.m. CST for a weekly story and animal guest.
For more information, please contact a member of our Youth Programs Team:
Most of our programs require a consent and release form. You will be asked to fill the form out when you register for a program, but may also access the release form by clicking here.