Low-cost Vaccine Clinics for Cats and Dogs Open to the Public!
Appointments are required; no walk-ins are possible. Choose a location below to view upcoming clinic dates and available time slots. Upcoming clinics are also listed on our events calendar here. Additional dates and times are added throughout the month so check back often!
If you are bringing more than one animal, you will need to request an appointment time for each animal.
If there are no appointments showing on the booking page, the clinic is fully booked; however, please check back often to see if spots become available due to cancellations.
Clinics are hosted approximately twice a month at our Milwaukee, Green Bay, Racine, and Ozaukee Campuses, as well as our West Allis location. Our Door County Campus hosts clinics quarterly.
*While we work through our exciting merger, vaccine clinics will be temporarily unavailable at our Kenosha Campus. Please check back soon!
Fees (payment required at the time of booking)
- Rabies: $16
- DHPP (canine distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvo): $16
- FVRCP (rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, *panleukopenia): $16
*Commonly known as feline distemper
- Bordetella: $25
- Microchip: $25
Flea preventative will be available for purchase at an additional fee on the day of services. Cancellations within 48 hours of the clinic will result in forfeiture of fees paid.
- Please have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier.
- Please bring your animal’s prior vaccine history if they have any.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- The animal’s guardian must be present to give vaccination consent or must complete the e-consent form authorizing someone else to bring in the animal on their behalf.
- If you are bringing more than one animal, each pet must be scheduled for a separate appointment.
- Additional information will be provided in your confirmation email.
Need to cancel your appointment?
Please call the campus directly if you need to cancel your appointment. Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the vaccine clinic will be fully refunded. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours of the clinic or do not show for your appointment, a refund is not guaranteed.