Kids’ Night Out
Currently offered at our Milwaukee, Ozaukee, and Green Bay Campuses
Hey, kids! Join us for Kids' Night Out and spend your Friday night at the Wisconsin Humane Society. What better way to end the week than by making friends with other animal lovers and rubbing elbows with animal guests? Kids' Night Out is for kids in grades 1-6 and provides an opportunity for parents to enjoy a Friday evening to themselves while the kids have an awesome time at the Wisconsin Humane Society. Themes and crafts are always changing so even if you've attended before, there will be something new to enjoy!
The fee to attend Kids’ Night Out is $25.00 per child.
The health and safety of the young people who attend our programs is our top priority and we have made some important changes to ensure safety, including:
- Limiting enrollment for Kids' Night Out to eight participants to maintain physical distancing
- Limiting the number of people in the shelter building for other services
- Asking participants and staff to abide by a health policy and to stay home if ill
- Increasing cleaning and handwashing before, during, and after the program
- Moving activities outside as possible
- Requiring all participants and staff to wear masks when inside
- As recommended by the CDC, we will not provide food to participants. We ask families to send a packed snack or dinner. We will provide designated spaces for each child to store their food.
Click on the campus under the date you are interested in for more information and to register. Each Kids' Night Out program takes place on Friday.