Low-cost Vaccine Clinics Open to the Public!
Appointments are required; no walk-ins will be possible. If you are bringing more than one animal, you will need to request an appointment time for each animal. Please keep an eye on this page for future vaccine clinic dates and locations, which we will continue to add. Thank you!
- Wednesday, November 4, 8:30a-10:30a, Milwaukee Campus | BOOK HERE
- Thursday, November 5, 10a-12:30p, Racine Campus | BOOK HERE
- Wednesday, November 18, 8:30a-10:30a, Milwaukee Campus | BOOK HERE
Vaccine Fees (required at the time of booking)
- Rabies: $15
- DHPP (canine distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvo): $15
- FVRCP (feline distemper, rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia): $15
- Bordetella: $20
- Microchip: $25
Flea preventative will be available for purchase at an additional fee on the day of services. Cancellations within 48 hours of the clinic will result in forfeiture of fees paid.
- Please do wear a mask or face covering. Further information about the process will be emailed to you after confirmation of your appointment.
- Please have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier.
- Please bring your animal’s prior vaccine history if they have any.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- The animal’s guardian must be present to give vaccination consent. We are not able to serve clients who are bringing animals to the clinic on behalf of someone else.
- If you are bringing more than one animal, you will need to request an appointment time for each animal.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the clinic will result in forfeiture of fees paid.