Low-cost Vaccine Clinics Open to the Public!
Appointments are required; no walk-ins are possible. If you are bringing more than one animal, you will need to request an appointment time for each animal. Please keep an eye on this page for future vaccine clinic dates and locations, which we will continue to add. Thank you!
Vaccine Clinic Dates
Thursday, July 28 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | Green Bay Campus
Wednesday, August 3 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. | Milwaukee Campus
Thursday, August 4 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Racine Campus
Tuesday, August 9 | 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. | West Allis Clinic
Wednesday, August 10 | 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. | Ozaukee Campus
Thursday, August 11 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | Green Bay Campus
Thursday, August 11 | 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Door County Campus
Wednesday, August 17 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. | Milwaukee Campus
Thursday, August 18 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Racine Campus
Thursday, August 25 | 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | Green Bay Campus
Wednesday, August 31 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. | Milwaukee Campus
Thursday, September 1 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Racine Campus
Wednesday, September 14 | 8:30 a.m. - 10:40 a.m. | Milwaukee Campus
Thursday, September 15 | 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. | Racine Campus
If there are no appointments showing on the booking page, the clinic is fully booked; however, please check back often to see if spots become available due to cancellations.
Vaccine Fees (required at the time of booking)
- Rabies: $15
- DHPP (canine distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvo): $15
- FVRCP (rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, *panleukopenia): $15
*Commonly known as feline distemper
- Bordetella: $20
- Microchip: $25
Flea preventative will be available for purchase at an additional fee on the day of services. Cancellations within 48 hours of the clinic will result in forfeiture of fees paid.
- Please have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier.
- Please bring your animal’s prior vaccine history if they have any.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- The animal’s guardian must be present to give vaccination consent or must complete the e-consent form authorizing someone else to bring in the animal on their behalf.
- If you are bringing more than one animal, each pet must be scheduled for a separate appointment.
- Additional information will be provided in your confirmation email.
Need to cancel your appointment?
Please call the campus directly if you need to cancel your appointment. Cancellations made 48 hours prior to the vaccine clinic will be fully refunded. If you cancel your appointment within 48 hours of the clinic or do not show for your appointment, a refund is not guaranteed.