Pet Loss Discussion Groups
Available at the Milwaukee Campus
- This one-hour program will include a discussion of the grieving process for all age groups, suggestions for coping with loss and attention to special situations such as euthanasia decisions.
- Commonly-experienced stages of grief
- Gaining support from others
- Getting through the first, worst days
- Other community resources
- Special situations:
- Euthanasia decisions and their aftermath
- Accidental or sudden death
- Loss by disappearance and how to find closure
There is a $10.00 fee for this seminar which includes a $5.00 gift certificate for Animal Antics, the retail store at the Wisconsin Humane Society.
Date: First Wednesday of Each Month
Time: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.