Thank you for taking the first step in finding a new home for your companion animal!
Your commitment will create shelter space for other animals who don’t have a loving person like you to help them. Be sure to include accurate contact information so that individuals interested in adopting your animal can reach you. Please note that you must respond to potential adopters within 7 days or your post may be removed due to inactivity.
Guidelines for submission:
- Submit a picture – this drastically increases the number of inquiries for your animal. Please note: WHS does not have access to alter, replace, or remove the photo you submit. Before uploading, double check that you have selected the correct photo and that it is cropped and rotated appropriately before submitting. If you need to replace your image after submitting it, you will need to start a new form and email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your initial form removed.
- Be honest, it’s in your animal’s best interest.
- Include accurate contact information.
- Respond to potential adopters in a timely manner (within 7 days) or your post may be removed due to inactivity.
- Fill out one form per animal.
- If you are rehoming multiple animals and are requiring they're adopted into the same home together: please fill out a separate form for each animal and write (must be adopted with [second animal's name]) after the first animal's name in the Animal Name field. For example, Animal Name: Gracie (must be adopted with Oscar) and in the second form Oscar (must be adopted with Gracie).