Tuesday, July 8, 2008
For Immediate Release
Media Contact: Angela Speed
(414) 431-6104 email@example.com
400 Animals Looking for New Homes
Wisconsin Humane Society Kicks Off July Promotion
MILWAUKEE – Join the Wisconsin and Ozaukee Humane Societies in celebrating summer by saving a life. Our goal is to find homes for four hundred cats during the month of July, in addition to loving families for lots of dogs and small animals, too. As part of the celebration inspired by Independence Day, every adopter has the opportunity to receive terrific prizes and free stuff!
• Adopt any cat whose coloring is red, white or blue and receive a free gift and a certificate to attend a free Cat Behavior Seminar! Even if your new cat is wearing an item in one of those three colors, you will receive a gift. Be on the lookout!
• Adopt any of our mice, named after some of our nation's heroes and receive a complete cage and setup for only $10, while supplies last!
• Adopt a rabbit and you will receive a discount on our popular Wabbitat!
• Adopt any one of our Petite Pals including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, rats, birds, gerbils, hamsters or mice during the month of July and the fee is waived on a small animal friend!
• Anyone who adopts a dog during the month of July will be given the opportunity to draw for a prize ranging from dog treats to a complete dog kit with everything you need to bring home your new friend!
# # #